• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newby w/parts?

Parker2

Hey guys. I brought a Duece & half back from the dead and have some left over parts that I need to get rid of. I had contacted a few military parts companies and one suggested coming on here. Anyway I was hoping to find a classified section or something, but didnt. Any suggestions on what to do with these parts? 1) White multi fuel engine w/turbo and a trailer for Duece & half.

I am really looking to trade for a pto and it's drive shaft plus a cable for a winch. Would this be a fair trade? Any suggestions on how to find interested people?

Thank you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at the top of the page, click on resources, the classifieds are in there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks