• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Next Months (Feb '12) Generator Auction in Mechanicsburg

Timeline98

While picking up a MEP today in Mechanicsburg, I looked at several MEP-002 and -003's that will be in next months auction. I didn't find one MEP that was locked up, but Lot # 5090 looks rough and has a RED "Happy Tag" (Unservicable) and will be a gamble for the lucky winner. Most if not all of these MEP's had several hours on the clock. Just wanted to give a heads up to all that may bid on these. Most of the fuel tanks looked good as well with little to no rust.

I kick myself because I didn't ask Matt about any he had for auction next month in Chambersburg while I was there (that was my first stop, and wasn't thinking). aua

-Keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks