• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NG from Fairbanks

Howdy, Everybody.

Future Deuce & Half Owner new to the unit. Hope to read, learn, share, and laugh here. Have a minimal knowledge of M35's but eager to learn and willing to ask. Pardon my newb ???'s, not meant to be obtuse, but seeking to cure my ignorance so I don't appear to be stupid.

I currently roll in a 6x2 wheelchair and look forward to advancing to a 6x6 cargo carrier as my newest hobby. I forge, machine, smith, and weld and can turn a wrench under a chassis and hood as well as ever....just takes a bit more in adaptation of body mechanics and positioning to get it done!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting folks and making friends and the day I can post pics of my own M35A# to elicit at least a couple of oohs and aahs.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unless you are a fat naked guy, you may have misunderstood some of the rules.

We really do not appreciate or allow vulgarity(even in acronyms) on this site.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from a fat old moderator in Ohio. Been to Alaska once on a flight stopover and I am still in awe of how beautiful it was (is) and I remember it well.

elkhtr

Welcome from washington.
I did the Kenai peninsula, and the Denali highway loop, never made it to Fairbanks though.
Untill you get your deuce how about some pics of the local wonders of your area.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks