• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nhc250 Max Rail Pressure

Crf450x

What’s the max safe rail pressure on these? I’m planning to install a gauge and my options are 200 psi or 400. The truck is stock right now but may not stay that way.

I have searched and searched for an answer and can’t find anything....

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Go with the 400 gauge.

You can get 220 to 240 easy. Cam won't last long up there at those pressures though

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Correct around 175 /180. I set mine at 200 no more. I also just went with a 200 range oil filled gage. Made this up to do / watch the pressure rise and fall when test driving the 250's.

Attachments

Last edited:

Crf450x

Thanks guys. Going with a 400 psi isspro drive oil pressure gauge. The words won’t be right but it matches my other gauges.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks