• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC250 water pump rebuild?

LanceRobson

The water pump on my M813A1 is leaking. Has anyone had any luck with replacing the seals instead of the whole pump?

Any recommendations of a seller of pumps with decent prices? Prices?

Thanks

Lance

Ruppster

Member of questionable origins
Steel Soldiers Supporter
From what I understand there are two or three different styles of water pumps for the 855 Cummins. So if you go looking for a rebuild kit for the water pump you will need to know what style pump you have. As far as the actual rebuild I don't have a clue. Should not be hard to find a rebuild kit though. If no one here is able to help you with an answer to your question you might want to try the tech section on the forums over at the ATHS.org web site. There are several guys over there that know a lot of stuff about rebuilding old Cummins engines. SS's love child Freight_Train is an active participant over there so be careful what you say about SS on the ATHS forums. :D

Ruppster

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The 250 Cummins is getting to be a bear to find parts for (ask me how I know).
There should be a rebuild kit but locating one is another story.
Ironically I have seen several of them in triwalls full of stuff coming out of GL.....you have to buy a bunch of crap to get what you need and are stuck with what you don't.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the seal is still available. PM me to remind me and i'll check Monday.

LanceRobson