• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NHC250 water pump

jasonjc

Started to replace my radator in my new XM818. I thought that seens how the rad would be out it would be a great time to replace all the belts :) . Well when I pulled the water pump to get the belt off (it did not seem to want to trun like the book said to do :x ) I noticed that the impeller is cracked from the hub all the way out in one spot :evil: :cry: .

Can I replace the impeller or do I need a new pump or just let it be?? Does any one have a number for the civi number for the pump or impeller or is it a mill item??

The bad thing is I have to move it back out of the shop tomrow :x

dm22630

wow....when I clicked on this post....I was thinking about seeing pictures of a high volume transfer pump to fill up and drain swimming pools or to fight forest fires made out of a NHC250 engine....

No more SS for me tonight....SLEEEEEEEP rofl

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can get a p/n for you on Monday. You just learned the first lesson of an eccentric w/p, If the fan still turns and the pump aint pissin' out the weep hole. Don't mess with it. It will leak at the gasket,or break. A word of advice, when you put the new pump on, coat the copper seal ring with ALOT of never seize, it makes belt adjustments much easier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks