• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nice 1966 M416 for sale or trade

GRUNTSKI

I have been looking for a beat up M416 to modify into a expedition trailer for behind my CJ. I ran across this one and could not pass it up. Now I can not bring myself to cut it up.

Looking to trade or sell to someone that will appreciate it for what it is.

As you see it. All intact. Some surface rust. With Camo tarp and risers. Drains,lights,harness, brakes are original and work. 1 small dent in driver side. Ive got pics of the floor and tarp somewhere. Ill find them and post them. the floor has some pits and a little wavy but is solid.

'SKI

Attachments

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site. Nice little trailer. Please use the classifieds to sell, not the forums.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at the top of the page, in the "tool bar"(menu). In the resources section, you will find the classifieds. You need to enter your own information for the ad.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks