• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NM from Kansas City

incorporatedbyinference

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello steel soldiers. I have recently become interested in trying to find a Mep 802 or 3A. While searching the net for info. I found your site. I’m an electrician by trade and not real knowledgeable around mechanical engines or diesel engines. I’ve enjoyed the information here and hope to eventually post an auction win. Any members in kc it would be great to know ya.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello steel soldiers. I have recently become interested in trying to find a Mep 802 or 3A. While searching the net for info. I found your site. I’m an electrician by trade and not real knowledgeable around mechanical engines or diesel engines. I’ve enjoyed the information here and hope to eventually post an auction win. Any members in kc it would be great to know ya.
Welcome to the site!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the Outfit!

You are posting under the "Requirements for New Members" section and that is a great place to "get your feet wet" here and figure out how the system works. Chance are that you won't get a lot of replies about Mobile Electrical Power here though. It might be worth creating a new thread in the Generator section (link below). OR maybe in the "Wanted" section.

You might take a look at the CLASSIFIEDS section here.
There are Gen Sets for sale in the Tools and Misc for sale. section (link below).

And again, welcome to the group...

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The burnt ends were so good I got them for my entre' and like them so much that I ordered the appetizer burnt ends to go with them. If I had known the only difference was the two side orders I would have just ordered two appetizers or pork and beef.

I was there with friends and one of them was towing a 803 generator. :)

incorporatedbyinference

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The burnt ends were so good I got them for my entre' and like them so much that I ordered the appetizer burnt ends to go with them. If I had known the only difference was the two side orders I would have just ordered two appetizers or pork and beef.

I was there with friends and one of them was towing a 803 generator. :)
I still to this day can’t decide which I like best the pork or the beef. I get both whenever I go.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be about an hour north of Ft Riley starting in about 2 weeks. I've got an MEP802 sitting in the barn that I haven't even begun the process of going through. I picked it up last-minute before leaving and stored it.

incorporatedbyinference

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be about an hour north of Ft Riley starting in about 2 weeks. I've got an MEP802 sitting in the barn that I haven't even begun the process of going through. I picked it up last-minute before leaving and stored it.
I’ve yet to see any mep yet in person. Over the last 3weeks I’ve almost worn out that that one auction site. I use to run the same states you mention in your handle, back in early 2000.s When cell tower construction was booming. Never made it to Arkansas. Did plenty in the states your in plus Nebraska Iowa Indiana Michigan and briefly Norfolk Virginia. It would be hard to be away from home, with a new toy back in the garage.

Swope

Welcome to the club

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks