• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No dash lights

rfischba1

Tried the blazer lights, all work, but the dash lights and horn do not work.
Maybe a fuse????
is there a interior light under the dash/floor area on the blazer, a light come on then didnt light the next day.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Randy, check the fuses. I once had a blown fuse that prevented some of the dash lights from lighting and also impacted the glow plugs since the same fuse controlled the ignition switch.

ONTOS66

If it isn't a fuse, then it might be lots of little bulbs - and they are a pain to get to! There seems to be a rust problem under the dash - at least on mine - which messes up the individual sockets.

Yes, there is a courtesy light (for lack of a better name) under the dash on the passenger side, it is controlled from the headlight switch.

JohnFire

I got some spare sockets that I am going to solder in LED lights and see how that goes since we all know these dash lights are terrible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks