• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Lights?

Bill W

If you still have tail/brake lights then I'd look at the dimmer switch., Check to make sure you have power to it (#16 wire) if so then I'd say the (dimmer) switch is bad.

tjcouch

Sorry for the highjack - but you mentioning dash lights just reminded me - anyone know the replacement # for the dash lights bulbs off the top of your head?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: No Lights?

tjcouch said:
Sorry for the highjack - but you mentioning dash lights just reminded me - anyone know the replacement # for the dash lights bulbs off the top of your head?
Look in the parts cross reference on the lower left of this page. It's there.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Left!!! ( visual aid for Gimmpyrobb ) Left!!!

Bill W

Dimmer switch: HI/LO beam switch on the floor. Turn your light switch on to Service Drive and see if you have power going to the dimmer hi/lo switch (#16)

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
spentshell said:
I lost my service drive lights this morning any obvious things to check out first ?
Did they work lastnight?
Don't take this wrong but are both levers in the correct position for the headlights to be on? (Is everything but the headlights on?)

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure your not set to the PARKING lights position on the lever that operates the dash/parking lights. The parking lights position "kills" the headlights.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks