• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No power at idle

smoke

Just reread your post again. It sounds like you only mess with the one on top and the star wheel. You need to adjust the back one (main fuel rack) out first some than do top (startup) and finally star wheel. That maybe why you still having problems (still don't have enough main fuel yet). You are going to need 14mm deep socket 3/8'' drive and 10mm 1/4'' drive to do adjustment on the back.

fpchief

Just reread your post again. It sounds like you only mess with the one on top and the star wheel. You need to adjust the back one (main fuel rack) out first some than do top (startup) and finally star wheel. That maybe why you still having problems (still don't have enough main fuel yet). You are going to need 14mm deep socket 3/8'' drive and 10mm 1/4'' drive to do adjustment on the back.
10-4 will do. I hope to get on it one afternoon this week. I really appreciate the help.

fpchief

Well, I want to thank everyone that gave so much advice on my issues. After replacing the lift pump, I turned the fuel up, adjusted top fuel screw and starwheel. It now has balls everytime I hit the accelerator from idle....I consider problem solved. Tomorrow I install a pyro gauge.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks