• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No turn signals on M927

ichudov

I spent some more time with my M927 today, inflated tires a bit more, put cold galvanizing paint on areas that were scratched by chains during transport, practiced driving and tight turns etc.

I was happy to find that

1) it has a normal height bed, just like my GMC dump truck and other commercial trucks.
2) While its turn radius is big, it should be driveable on normal streets with extra care
3) The brake system works under gentle conditions
4) I greased the drive's door lock mechanism, and it can now be opened from inside.

However, I was dismayed to learn that turn signals did not work, none of them. I tried right and left turn signals, walked around the truck, and none of the signal lights was blinking. What would be a good place to start?

thanks

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you turn the lights on? Not trying to be a smart a$$, but there is a three lever switch that you need to utilize to turn the lights on. Does the truck have a push button light switch (I guess I should have asked that first)? If so, it could be bad or grounded incorrectly. Check your bulbs. It could be a number of things, but make sure you were turning the signals and brake lights on.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Top lever hold the bottom right lock lever up move top lever one notch right gives you brake lights and turn signals go one more notch you have headlights tail lights and running lights. Make sure you shut them off when you are done or you will have a dead battery.

ichudov

Top lever hold the bottom right lock lever up move top lever one notch right gives you brake lights and turn signals go one more notch you have headlights tail lights and running lights. Make sure you shut them off when you are done or you will have a dead battery.
OK, guys, I am feeling really dumb, and grateful. I will try tomorrow.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Want to feel even less dumb? Read the basic operators manual(-10), before touching the truck again. I guarantee you will learn more than you ever thought you would.

It can help you save money too.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM if you'd like. I will give you my cell number. I have owned a number of these trucks as far back as 2001. I have probably experienced most everything you can find on the M939 series trucks. They used to be my favorite until everyone and their brother got one. Not trying to sound elitist...but, when guys start bobbing them, it is time for me to start looking for the next series!

ichudov

PM if you'd like. I will give you my cell number. I have owned a number of these trucks as far back as 2001. I have probably experienced most everything you can find on the M939 series trucks. They used to be my favorite until everyone and their brother got one. Not trying to sound elitist...but, when guys start bobbing them, it is time for me to start looking for the next series!
Thanks! That "bobbing" shocks me, too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks