• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Non military 10 ton trailers for sale

Blythewoodjoe

I hope I don't rub anybody the wrong way, but I know of two trailers for sale that would make great booty haulers. They are going to an equipment auction on tuesday so I didn't figure it was worth putting them in the classified. If anyone is interested PM me about them and I will put you in touch with my brother. Here's what I believe they are:

Two trailkings. One 2000 the other is a 99' I think. These are the pull behind with flip up ramps. The 10 ton has air brakes and the 9 ton has electric brakes. They have been using them until recently and has bought new trailers to replace these. The air brake trailer is $5000 and the electric is $4000.

I don't care about selling these things, but I thought if anyone is looking for such a trailer I just wanted to let you all know about them.

I can get some pictures over the weekend and I know the model numbers, I just can't remember right now.

Joe Trapp

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks