• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Noob M35A2 Owner in NB, Canada

88DeuceNB

G'day everyone. I'm new here, and this is my first Deuce. She's a 1988 M35A2-D with a 1986 M105 trailer. I bought it from a guy in Miramichi, NB who is also a member here - http://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?30940-lbatlas . The truck has 51,000 miles on it, but it's in great condition. I'm legal on the road, but I have to take care of a couple things to pass inspection - wipers are shot and front right axle boot is leaking. I've ordered a pair of boots from Erik's Military and they'll be here Tuesday. I still have to figure out what I'm going to do with the wipers, but I should have everything taken care of next week.

I'm looking forward to learning how to maintain this truck 100% in-house. It's going to be my daily driver along with my diesel 1982 Mercedes Benz 300SD.

20151105_155329.jpg