• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nordic Air 18,000btu ECU missing power cord

kurt Holzbacher

Hi. I'm Kurt from Holiday Florida. I bought a Nordic Air 18,000btu 208 volt, 3 PHS, 50/60 HZ. Part # GS1H43ZAANWY001. Serial number GS1H1189. MFGR date 10/08 and it says R22 , 3lbs 2oz... (I'd really love to turn it on to check it out)
Environmental control unit but it is missing the power cord and wires remote cord. I thought I saw on here where a few people were able to wire up their own power cord. If someone could perhaps show me a diagram of drawing of how to wire up a power chord, that would be so very helpful. And if any has a PDF of a repair manual and parts manual please let me know. Says it's tech manual 567-00001. A PDF of that would be helpful...
Also if anyone has a power chord and or a remote control with chord for sale id be interesting if that are reasonably priced. Oh yeah, it's missing the front top right vent cover, if anyone has an extra one they would be willing to let go, please let me know about that too.
I'll attach a picture of the label. And a couple other pictures.I don't know if we're allowed to put our personal email on here or phone number. If so, I'll give it to you. But I'll wait till I'm told by you guys that it's ok to do. Thank you for any help you can give me to get this running.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks