• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Norfolk to New England -anywhere

Engine5

Trying to find out if anyone is going to be heading to the New England area in the next couple of week's.
I may be getting 8 portable heaters, the can type from Norfolk and I am looking for transport, time is not too much of an issue.
Thanks,
Mike

nhdiesel

If you can get them to Louisville, I hope to be driving a Deuce back aprox. the weekend of the 24/25th. I'll be heading up through Ohio, western PA, then east along 90 to Albany. I could drop the at my father's, Beaubeau on here, in Salisbury, NH.

I'm actually going to be posting a message on here to see if anyone needs anything moved north. Right now EUC isn't back yet, its just a waiting game now, but I'm hoping to do it that weekend.

They will be in the back of a Deuce, no tarp so they would be in the weather, and the Deuce won't be secure. I'm not planning to stop except to eat and get fuel on the ride home, so they should be safe.

Jim

Engine5

Jim,
I got your message. There is another member who may be giving me one heck of a helping hand hand with this. But my thanks go out to you anyway. I heard about your new truck from your father. Sounds like a nice one. I hope you have an uneventfull trip home with it. If you get in a jam near Albany give me a shout it is only 2 1/2 hrs.
Mike

nhdiesel

I'll be near (or at) Ft. Knox, near Louisville. I have someone who should be able to the the initial recovery from the base, and I will be driving it home from Louisville.

I have all the time in the world, currently unemployed, so if there is something I have to go out of my way for...and I feel the truck is up to it (it better be!) then I could help out for a small fuel donation to cover the extra mileage.

Jim