• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina to Maine April 10th

BigWheelBob

I bought a truck off ebay today, and sending my driver to Maine Monday morning to pick it up if anyone has anything. Best to call me, 910-326-2881, Bob.

patch

DUKW edit

Maybe the DUKW that was on ebay? Just checked ebay, the DUKW in Maine still has 18 hours to go, 1 bid so far @$45,000. Sheeesh! My thousand-dollar deuce is lookin' better all the time!

FrankUSMC

Bob
Are you in Hubert NC? (hwy24) I am just down the road from you in Newport. I was in your area last week end.
One of the few, Frank

carguy455

fatboyinmaine said:
If your looking for a truck supplier in Maine check out schotts at http://www.army4x4.com/index.shtml
Ya, goto their motorcycle dealership , NOT where they keep the trucks, PRE-PAY for a deuce...THEN he will take you to where they are stored and you may pick one out...No "lookie-lou's" if you dont pony up cash up front he doesnt want you to "waste his time".

Not exactly "friendly service"....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks