• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Coast, Another new Ohio guy

birddog1148

Hello, Just joined last night. Been interested in MV's for a long time, Even before I was in the Guard and Reserve a long time ago. I have been wrenching on vehicles since AIT as a Construction Equipment Repairer in '87 and have room to work and park vehicles. I was initialy looking to maybe get an old Duece, but now these LMTV's have caught my fancy. So if any other Ohioans or even South eastern Michigan members want to help a new guy with info that would be great.
Happy New Year!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard from Dayton! Oh wait, I moved away 27 years ago! Welcome from sunny and hot SoFla.

birddog1148

Found out today I guy I work with is quite familiar with the LMTV's from his time in the service, so that is a good thing. Thanks for all the welcomes. And Sharkbait, I have a feeling I know what you mean about the multiplication, kind of like when you get a FFL and how your collection grows.

birddog1148

I guess I lived next to another Member, Captain Pat is 2 doors down from me. Going to try to make the Firelands Military Group meeting this weekend.