• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOS upholstery

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I've got four M1009 seat backs for the front and one seat back for the rear seat. They are brown, not red. I guess the green rug brought out the red in the pix.

$25 each, plus s&h. My zip is 80231.

Here's a pix of what I have. Just trying to 'clean things out' a little bit and thought I would post this here to give the CUCV's guys first shot. If not, they go on Ebay.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=127269&stc=1&d=1244530178

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TWO of the front seat uppers have been sold.

TWO front seat uppers left. Plus the back seat upper.

I'll leave this up until June 16th, and then I'm selling this stuff on Ebay.

thx.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, it turns out the last post was incorrect.

Dieselsmoke bought the M1008 upper I had.

BUT my buddy who took what we thought was a complete set returned it because it was NOT a complete set.

What I now have are the following:

1) M1008 seat upper - 1

2) M1010 seat upper - 1

3) M1010 seat lower - 2

4) M1009 rear seat lower - 1

5) M1009 front seat upper - 1 (I actually have 3 but I MIGHT keep 2 of them for my own M1009 - if I don't, I'll repost it here)

As is stated above, each piece is $25 plus ACTUAL shipping. Right now I THINK I've got enough boxes to ship all these pieces. As long as I do, I don't charge a handling fee.

Bill, I'm going to the Post Office and mail yours to you RIGHT NOW.

Dieselsmoke

Jim thanks!! Great transaction to say the least. I might be interested in the others as well if you still have them!!!!!!