• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Now I’m scared. Fake N3135 regulators???

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another seller in Kuwait. It sounds like these are surplus. The good news is they are using different pics!

He had that listed as new, I told him it had obviously been mounted so therefor was used so he relisted it with a lower price, he said his supplier assured him it was tested and working, with free returns it is hard to see how one can lose anything but maybe some time.
These used to pop up from time to time for $75 or less, I think TOBASH and I picked up most of them so I have a lifetime supply now.

OrangeElvis

He had that listed as new, I told him it had obviously been mounted so therefor was used so he relisted it with a lower price, he said his supplier assured him it was tested and working, with free returns it is hard to see how one can lose anything but maybe some time.
These used to pop up from time to time for $75 or less, I think TOBASH and I picked up most of them so I have a lifetime supply now.
I actually took a waiver and bought one from him. Have not tested it, but plan to soon. If it fails and I return it do you have a real one you could sell me, pretty please?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I actually took a waiver and bought one from him. Have not tested it, but plan to soon. If it fails and I return it do you have a real one you could sell me, pretty please?
they aren’t aftermarket, not sure why people think so just because it’s sold from another country, milsurp is all over the place.
I just bought an S3 box from Kuwait…OEM and arrived in 3 days.

coachgeo

There is a US military NOS surplus sales thing over that way do believe. They get stuff from Hawaii. Got a friend in Philipines that got some LMTV's from Korea... least I think that is where he sourced them from. sooooo it might actually be REAL NOS stuff.

that said.... still out of my ball park... price wise.

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I received the wiper motor today (ordered on April 27 and shipped on the 29th). It was delivered by US postal service. It has every appearance of being a genuine military surplus part in new condition, and it works!

I thought another wiper motor might appear for sale but that hasn't happened yet...I think some sellers use the "last one" tactic to get you to hit the buy button. Just for reference, the N3135 regulator is currently showing 2 available/6 sold. Unfortunately, I have the opposite problem at present, a 200A with an open field circuit which I haven't dug into yet.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wouldn't consider returns on electrical parts either, given the potential of incorrect install resulting in destruction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks