• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NSN 8340015139655 manual?

SandBar

Full Time Patriot
I am looking for the manual for NSN 8340015139655, any help greatly appreciated.

The description is:

AAR Mobility Systems 15KW diesel generator, trailer mounted, Powered by a Lister-Petter 4cyl diesel engine. Includes a Nordic Air Inc. ECU mounted on rear of trailer, 8 ton ECU, 96,000 BTU/HR model 2K36AF6A-M/M, 208-230V/3PH/60HZ with electronic temp control. Storage box mounted on front. Storage box contains flexible duct and cables. Single axle trailer mfr by C.H.I. Mobile Systems.

Specifically I am looking for the battery requirements and fuel filter part number.

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
NSN only points to this for me: DHS, 8 TON ECU, 96,000 BTU/HR, GREEN, 208V/60HZ, SKID MOUNTED, FORK LIFTABLE, TO BE USED WITH DRASH SHELTERS MANUFACTURED AFTER JANUARY 2003.

I can't find a TM Associated with NIIN 01-513-9655

I'd say you need to find a different NSN for the entire item.

Poccur

If it is the unit Stonepicker1 showed then they are up for auction and one of the power panels showed this:
http://www.govliquidation.com/shared/auction/images/photos/62195/62194981.jpg

That appears to show a DC meter that tops out at 16VDC..based on that I would say a 12V system. Odd, it most mil stuff is 24VDC as I am sure you know. Got any pics of the engine bay of yours?
Also, what model Lister is the engine? We should be able to figure out the fuel filter from that...maybe...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks