• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Numbers Missing on 925A1 Spec Plate

renovate7

I won on of the 925A1's at Eglin 2 weeks ago. My EUC went to Battle Creek last Monday and my paid in full invoice showed up today. I'm having the truck picked up Thursday and it should be here Friday. This is my first 5 Ton, really looking forward to getting it...In the pics from the auction several of the trucks had the first digits missing from the spec plates. Any idea why and what they are?

renovate7

My serial number is C525-033XX. Before that is 4 or 5 digits that were scraped out. I tried to upload a pic but when I save it from the GL site it is an HTML and this site won't accept it.

Last edited:

renovate7

I just went back and looked at all the trucks from event 10888, lots 6300-6321. The 1987's had the first digits scraped out. The 1990 923's had serial numbers like 1016AB005. I did see one Tractor that had NLONRP where the digits on my truck were removed...I know I can get a Title with what's there, just wondering what was removed, and why...We're lucky here in Florida. When you apply for an SF97 you get an actual Florida title.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine is NLOEO8

Many that I have seen on GL are normally some derivative of NLOE?

I hope this helps. Your Bill of sale might have it but normally for the SF97 they use what you give them.