• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NY Fathers-day W/E Tractor show - camp out?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
June 2014

OK - this isn't on the radar but I go each year with my son and will be "green'ing" it this year (CARC green) not JD!

Nice event - old tractors and working vintage earth-moving equipment, ploughing demos and tractor pulls, there are even a couple of 'historic' semi's too.
http://sharonspringstractorshow.com/

Event runs Fri 13th to Sunday 15th - I think some "army trucks" will go down well with the crowd. We could have our own little corner to camp out, bbq etc.

Sharon Springs is East of Cooperstown, West of Albany, easy access to I 90, I 88, off of NY 20.

Last edited:

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well all the best to Mrs Chaos and the impending young-un(s).... Glad you are doing the brow mopping etc!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks