• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NY-PENN MVCC mtg, Aug. 9 in CNY location change

LanceRobson

The Easy Company, NY-PENN Military Vehicle Collectors Club meeting on 09AUG09, originally planned to be held at Jack and Angie's, will be here at our farm.

We're about 3 miles from their place. We're about half-way between Auburn and Skaneateles and about 12 minutes from the Weedsport exit (Exit 40) of I-90. I can PM directions to anyone who needs them.

We'll be getting together rain or shine.

Whether you are a member or not, you are welcome. We'll be serving burgers and dogs etc. Please let me know if you are coming so I can keep the headcount straight for chow.

Plan on arriving at noon or a little later with the meeting around 1PM and chow to follow.

MVs welcome!

Lance

JeepMan

I've gotten confirmations from some folks that they are coming to this meeting.

If I haven't heard from you and you plan on coming, please let me know by Saturday, 8 Aug.

Thanks

Lance

As a side note to this event. Sat. and Sun. there's Brockway/ATHS truck shows there in Cortland/Homer. The truck show on Sun will be at the Living History Museum right on Rt. 11 in Homer and on display will be an M60 Tank/M135/M38AC as well as many civie trucks. Possibly even a 1919 Model T military truck as well.
It wraps up on sat but there is also a Pagent of Steam Show in Canandiguia
NY. A must see with hundreds of tractors/engines and working steam tractors. A large flea market rounds out this event. Bring boots if it's been raining because it gets muddy there !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks