• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oceana County Michigan FOB Weekend

brianrbull

I have been thinking of having a weekend camp out at he family spread in Oceana County MI. The farm is about 5 miles from Silver Lake, I have a MKT, for food, 60kw for power HUGE sound system for a couple live bands, the week end I have in mind is 7,8,9 August not looking for any money for attendees just a bit of help with cleanup after. if you are interested let me know, I think it would be a blast, and I want to see how my M816 does on the dunes......

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Sounds like a really good time. Just too far for me and thats the weekend for the Guntruck Rally in PF TN.
Good luck with your most worthy project. Hope it turns out well.

Armada

Hey Brian, there is the Silver Lake Sand Dunes Applefest too. It's later in August or first of Sept. 67beast can give the dates. But it might also be a good weekend to have your event, as there is a military vehicle show and people will be there with their trucks for that too.
You might not be here then though, now that I think about it..

67Beast

The Silver Lake Apple & BBQ festival vehicle show is on sat. Sept. 12th. The military vehicle classes have been rolled into the main vehicle show to make one big vehicle show instead of the 3 sperate smaller ones at the festival. If I'm not down at the MVPA show I'll be around that weekend.