• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OD Iron on Vacation? Phone number?

opie65

I need to get through to them about an order I placed, but hasn't shipped. It has been seven days, and I have to get the parts to make a Trail Ride.

Two "Contact Us" Emails, and no word.

Thanks.

Carl_in_NH

I placed an on-line order with OD a couple weeks ago on a Monday. Got a notification that Friday that it shipped. Looks like it takes them awhile.

I also emailed Memphis about some steering box parts over the weekend; no word from them yet. Wouldn't think it would take that long to answer an email, but perhaps they are busy. I could call and bug 'em - but I'd really rather deal via email if possible.

KaiserM109

I placed an order for a filter set on Tue, Sept. 8 and paid for 3 day shipping. I got a confirmation that they shipped it by ground and that it is due today, Sept. 17. I have emailed them to complain, but they don’t reply.

I paid the extra shipping so that I could have the truck to pull some trailers around last weekend. It totally screwed up my moving schedule because I am having a fuel problem that I believe is probably a clogged filter.

I haven’t traced the package yet, so, after seeing this thread, I’m not really sure whether or not it shipped. I have been avoiding NAPA because of their prices, but maybe they aren't so bad after all. Can anyone tell me what the NAPA numbers are for the fuel filters?

Arlyn

opie65

Didn't know "Marie" address until now. Will do.

Perhaps is was them thar govment agents. They are going after our parts train! I'll buy all the oil filters on the shelf for $100 Each!!!!

Oh, sorry. Not the scare of the week.

KaiserM109

Just as I hit the ‘Submit Reply’ button the dog started raising cane and it was the UPS guy with my package.

I’m still ticked off about them charging me for 3 day delivery and sending it by ground and then not replying to my complaints.

Arlyn

opie65

In the Duece section because I was buying Duece parts, and they are a well known Duece Supplier and Duece Poster.

Not hammering them, just trying to reach them.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Placed an order Friday morning and sent an email asking a question about shipping. Have yet to be answered. :roll:

I much prefer OD Iron because I can order directly off the website and the website is awesome but this is annoying.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I got the automated system email showing my item would ship today and I will have it soon.

ehasson

OD Iron out of buisness?

I am guessing OD Iron is out of business. They took my money for a Bolt in Air Conditioner that simply doesn't fit. Tried to long to make it fit and now can't get a reversal on the charge card. First tried to get through to OD Iron but only managed to get one email returned that said I should find someone who knows what they are doing. Since then can net get them on the phone or email or feedback page. Even have the BBB looking into it but no response yet. Now I have to work on a solution to salvage what I can, suffer the loss, and avoid that company at all costs if they do re-appear.