• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OddBall's 817 home

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got it home butt still have to go back for the M920. I had front wheel bearings go out on the trip down and had to change out spindle and hub.
Good thing it did not come off and hurt anybody as made it right to OB's house. The 917 looks good and will be put back together no problem.

I would like to say thanks to OB (OddBall) for letting me keep it there and work on it.

Attachments

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea Ray got to get back down and jack the outher side up and if no play I will put some 80/90w gear lube in the trouff and ride it home and pull it apart at home. Then pull both sides off and make it nice in my own yard.

Yes I bought it from him R Race

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks