• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ogden, UT- Veterans Parade Nov 10, 2012

markmontana

Have Truck/Will Travel

If you would like to add your truck to our Parade Convoy on Nov 10, 2012, send me a PM. I have application and details. No cost. Pre Registration required.

Here's the flyer. Honoring Vets that served 1975 to 2001. Trucks of that era especially invited.

So far we have several trucks in the convoy, and room for as many as we can find. It's always a great parade and about the last thing we can do around here as a group before winter hits (well- we are planning a winter run out to the west desert...)

Attachments

erixun

Received the email, and will be at the shop at 0830. Been looking forward to this for a while!!

markmontana

As far as I know, the parade is still a GO. We have some snow accumulation at my house in East Layton. Should be less in downtown Ogden.

I will be at the truck shop at 8:30, but don't worry about being a little late. There's usually a lot of waiting around, and it might be better to wait in a warm house than in your truck! HA

markmontana

We woke up to over a foot of snow at my house on parade day. But the sun was out and not much snow in downtown Ogden. A few trucks couldn't make it for various reasons. Here's a few pics before the parade started.

See you next year.

Attachments

randini

I missed it sorry, I pulled out of my house about 8:00, I got on the freeway, the snow was really heavy, my wipers ALMOST keeping the snow off my windows. When the inside of the windows started to freeze, I decided it was time to call it a day, and not press my luck. Sorry I missed it. looks like you had fun. I have a hot water heater I need to install. It snowed all day on saturday.argg!

erixun

I will post a few of the pics that we took tonight or tomorrow! It was fun, and a huge thanks to Markmontana for putting it together!![thumbzup] Being a vet myself, it meant alot to me personally to be involved in honoring past, present and future veterans!

erixun

Some more pictures from the parade

DSCF3591.jpgSorry these are late, been under the weather and working, but better late than never right? Pics from day...

DSCF3638.jpgDSCF3631.jpgDSCF3628.jpgDSCF3625.jpgDSCF3590.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks