• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ogden, Utah Memorial Display 27th of May

gregu206

There is a Memorial Display at the library at 5568 Adams Ave, Ogden, Utah on Thursday, May 27th. The display time is from 10AM to 7PM, but any time that you could be there would be greatly appreciated. They are looking for military vehicle displays outside in the parking lot. It would be a good chance to show off your vehicles and to honor those who gave it all to our country. Right now, I cannot find any military vehicles that can attend and so your help would be very appreciated. If you can make it at least some of the time, please call Jason (801) 394-6729 or Greg (801) 725-3437 and let us know.

markmontana

Greg- I may have missed it- but I can't tell who or what group is putting this on? If you are coming to our get together in the 22nd in Ogden, I'm sure you could find a few of us to lend a hand with some trucks.

gregu206

It is a combined effort of the Weber County Library and the VFW. I am a member of the Utah Military Vehicle Club and they approached our group about having displays, so I also thought of the unofficial Ogden group.

Thanks,
Greg

AaronHorrocks

I'll probably be in the area at that time on a Road Trip, but I'll only have my M116A2... and there's gunna be stuff on it.

Is Jack Tomlin in that group? He's got some NICE toys! [thumbzup]