• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Oh...just GREAT. NOW what am I going to do?

SixSpeed

Banned
Well....I've been pondering buying an 818. Now it looks like I don't have a choice.

Found some new 16.00R20 XZL's locally for a price too good to pass up. Big thanks to DC3Coyote (Branan, Inside Tires) and C4Rob (Rob, Outside Tires) for bringing a deuce to help get these suckers home. :-D

Attachments

dc3coyote

Well, now that my parking lot at work and my house is filling up with projects and new toys for the motorpool. My Fl room is almost completley dedicated to Jack now, the tires, and tool boxes for his new Mog well temporarily until we get his box built. Just dont evedn ask for the ammo cans, you can only have two shelves of them.
Oh yea those things are BIG they filled the room up almost all on their own, the dogs still dont know what to do.

I will post more pics soon, maybe the tire ride.

I forgot to mention the pic with me standing in them I am on the first tire.

Last edited:

SixSpeed

Banned
Well, now that my parking lot at work and my house is filling up with projects and new toys for the motor pool. My Fl room is almost completely dedicated to Jack now, the tires, and tool boxes for his new Mog well temporarily until we get his box built. Just don't even ask for the ammo cans, you can only have two shelves of them.
Oh yea those things are BIG they filled the room up almost all on their own, the dogs still don't know what to do.

I will post more pics soon, maybe the tire ride.

I forgot to mention the pic with me standing in them I am on the first tire.
Reaching critical mass, lol. Wait till the 818 comes, then all hell breaks loose. :-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks