• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ok, so one of mine is really for sale

rottiedog

I was planning on driving the nicer one from NC to MA to give to my Dad. Well, my mother found out and shut down that plan. My mother in-law says she wants one but that means it will still be parked at my house and I will be expected to fix anything that isn't factory new......

Going to sell one. Don't care if it is the nice one or the not so nice one.

Anybody need one???

Going on craig's list tonight.

nattieleather

RE: picture

Did the one on the right take staroids? It looks bigger than the other one... :)

What are you asking for them and which is the nice one and which is the not so nice one?

rottiedog

Re: RE: picture

nattieleather said:
Did the one on the right take staroids? It looks bigger than the other one... :)

What are you asking for them and which is the nice one and which is the not so nice one?
Yeah, that one does look bigger. I took measurements on them because of that. The springs are worn on the flat red one.

I listed them on craigs list

$2000 for the shiney red one that needs nothing

$1000 for the dull red that needs stuff...... Lots of things but is driveable and passed inspection

Attachments

M725

RE: Re: RE: picture

Here we go again. I'm interested in the faded one. How is the body? I can't tell by the picture, is there any rust, showing and not showing? Leaks? Running condition? Tailgate, rear bumper?

rottiedog

Faded one:

Missing tailgate. Missing Dash but I bought one from Bob H on here. Just waiting for it to show up.

No rust. Looks like all the rubber floor mats and water absorbing insulation was pulled long ago. Body is straight. On strange dent on the top forward part of the bed rail.

New Starter, starter relay, regulator, battery, and probally a few other things.

rottiedog

Leaks. Tranny pan has a slow drip. Tightened bolts when I was under there messing with the starter and it seems to have stopped. Some of the bolts were finger tight.

Underbody is PERFECT!!!

rottiedog

Everytime I press submit, I remember more stuff.

The gas gauge is not working. I haven't looked into that yet. Horn works but is wired to a momentary switch on the dash.