• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

OKIE river run

AllenEM

I know it's short notice but if anyone want to play this Saturday around 4 pm we are going to play on the river @ South Canadian River @ hwy 99 close to Oklahoma 99 & Highway 39, river mist store. you can get on the river from the south side and north bound lane side. ( we will be meeting at the ADA airport before that and driving up to it if you are trailer'ng your rig this is open to all trucks not just MV's.

AllenEM

if any wants to meet us you meet us at the Ada Airport about 3:45 and we will run up here from there or meet at the river bridge about 4:00
we will have CB's so you can call for us on channel 12

Cleptomaniac

Man I would have liked to go but had to work. Am taking off next week end to do the OFASTS and then the 4th the next week end! Post some pics

AllenEM

well it went good no break downs, when from river mist bridge to Calvin bridge:beer: the river is down, way down so if it stays is way by the 2nd @ Lexington should be perry dry and hot. bring lots of water.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks