• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

older semi water tanker for sale

rizzo

closed tandem axle, dayton wheels, has 6cyl industrial motor with pump on back. has not run in several years but ran fine before, I think it is 5000gal. pulls straight. has leaks in the piping under the tank, I don't think the tank leaks at all. comes with some hoses. located in Port Huron, MI I think he wants around $3000 for it , but not sure. I can get a number and pics if interested

not military

Westech

CPL
ha ha no I need one for my M34A2 (m35 with a GMC 302 motor and the auto trans). Military made a couple of them in the late 50's and I have all the parts to do it... If I dont do that I will just rebuild my deuce again and keep it Muti fuel.

rizzo

Re: RE: older semi water tanker for sale

Westech said:
Hey Rizzo do you have any more cabs for slae? I need one more.

I think i have a good take off.

we are not doing the runs to WI anymore so we will have to figure something out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks