• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Olympic Flight Museum military show Oct. 6, 2012

Amer-team

October 6, 2012, the Olympic Flight Museum at the Olympia, WA airport will hold their Fall military show, display, and fund raiser. The show is from 1000 to 1700. If there is interest, they would like MV's to come and be on static display in front of the museum. We would get front row parking and entrance to the event.

We would have to wait until around 0930 for parking as they will need the lot for unloading for inside table holders. It would then be cleared and we would move in, leaving space for handicap parking.

If you would be interested in attending with your MV please chime in here, so that I can work with the curator on having a spot for us.

If you are not bringing an MV for display, there is a 7 dollar entrance fee. They will also have a 10 dollar early entrance fee. This is a great place to find some of the smaller items to dress up your MV and make it more period correct.

Amer-team

Mission accomplished. Light turnout for MV's today. There was one WW2 jeep and a WW2 Dodge command car. If you were looking for some bits and pieces to round out your impression to go along with your vehicle, this was the place to be today. Thee were probably about 40 vendors with items from the Civil war to present day. Best of all for me, I just about broke even. See you at their Spring show. Probably sometime around March or April. We will keep you posted.

Amer-team

Drat! they had the Zero out flying and the DNR guys were out washing their Huey's after being busy firefighting with them. Talked with one of the guys, he was a forward ground controler for them and has been on 30 fires this season.