• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On call W. Va

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Headed to Wheeling West Virginia Sat. Anyone in the are is now "on call"! I'd like to be there around 1pm-ish if anyone is close and free to say hello.

gunboy1656

I am only a couple hours North, but my Saturday is planned with a car/airplane show. Cant wait to see my truck next to a C123, or even the OV10 they have.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be off work that day, but I am heading to the Deerassic Classis Raffle that afternoon. You'll be passing within 5 miles of my house (Exit 193 of I-70). If you need anything or just need to stop and have a cool beverage, give me a call. Have a safe trip "little buddy", and let's hope this "three hour tour" is just that, and not another "Gimpy's Island" adventure.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you like the banjo music at the GA rally, just wait til you get to WV! fat lady sings