• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

On The Hunt

Jim Long

Hmmm.

QUESTION: Are you really going to put a bloody deer in the back of that good looking rig?

ANSWER: Several, I hope!

:D

Nice! :beer:
Hmmm.

QUESTION: Are you really going to put a bloody deer in the back of that good looking rig?

ANSWER: Several, I hope!

:D

Nice! :beer:
Well, YES.... I have a HUGE problem with the way the government built it..... I built it the way they SHOULD have.......And I can do 65 MPH in it !!

MarcusOReallyus

Hey, LT, California white tail are substantially bigger than eastern white tail, so think about that next time you are hauling one into your truck. ;)

Theoretically the same species, but I have to believe some muleys got into the gene pool some time back.

Jim Long

Hey, LT, California white tail are substantially bigger than eastern white tail, so think about that next time you are hauling one into your truck. ;)

Theoretically the same species, but I have to believe some muleys got into the gene pool some time back.
I have had to get them in before by myself... I work smart, not hard !!

LT67

Said lifted M1008 no longer sees hunting truck duty. The stock suspension 86 M1008 sees that now lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks