• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ONE OF THESE!

dmetalmiki

unusual..full of kit (radio survalance and jamming gear! HUGE generator) air conditioning. makes great CAMPER!! for shows with my other kit..binned most of the gear for BIG money (scrap!) It is now militarised (again) will post pics tomorrow. (today YAWN!)..bedtime+!

Attachments

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet!! I'd a paid some $ for the radios and jammers depending on freq and agility. Looks like a very cool truck!

dmetalmiki

I will send u pics of the zill kit...mebbe some use?? worthy of saving..who knows..this praga of mine has an AIR COOLED 6 cyl 8.5 ltr. diesel engine...(in the CAB ! right "with you"..AND you think M series are noisy!!

dmetalmiki

I will send u pics of the zill kit...mebbe some use?? worthy of saving..who knows..this praga of mine has an AIR COOLED 6 cyl 8.5 ltr. diesel engine...(in the CAB ! right "with you"..AND you think M series are noisy!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks