• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

AR One year with Condon Skelly

Potluckslammy

Renewal is coming up next month after one year coverage on my M35A3. Came from a rural Fire Department in state, already had on-road title...very convenient for me!
Took me quite a bit of time to find an insurer. Of course none of the common auto insurers wanted to touch it. And after contacting the other, usual players in the MV market, it was decided Condom Skelly fit the bill. In my case I was able to purchase a full coverage policy for about $178 a year. It covers a total loss due to on road accident, or environmental misshap. There is no mileage requirement, although the stated purpose is for occasional pleasure driving, shows, parades, etc. Also, you have to submit picture proof the vehicle is stored under cover...garage, shed, warehouse, and so on. Other than that, it's been hassle free.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks