• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Opportunity for MV display in Nashville, TN July 3rd

KaiserPinzer

For anyone that lives in the Nashville, TN area..

I’ve been asked to get the word out that there is an opportunity for a MV display next Friday evening, July 3rd. The Church at Hope Park, in the Bellevue community (8001 Hwy 70 South Nashville, TN 37221,) has been doing a “Celebration of Freedom” for the last 8 years. Every year, they honor military personnel, both active and former, and this year, they would like to have a bigger recognition for our military veterans. The evening’s activities include the chance to show your vehicles to the church and community members, a concert, a brief service, dessert provided by the church and then a professional fireworks display. For volunteers bringing a vehicle, I’ve been informed there is a catered meal, and there will be bottled water on-hand, for those who coordinate with the church event director. The website is:

http://hopepark.com/news/article/23325

The church is planning to have an area set aside this year for military vehicles—and would appreciate some support—thus, they will need to have a count of who can attend. If you would like to participate, please contact the coordinator, Colleen Gibson, at: 615-662-6136 or CGibson@HopePark.com

The events generally start around 6-7pm, but they would like to have the MV’s show up around 5pm so that they can get everyone parked and in-place before the community arrives and it gets crowded.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks