• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ORD brake hose, m1028, different fittings?

Twigiestdrip

So I recently purchased the extended braided steel brake lines from ORD, without really giving much thought to their fitment as I've heard them recommended here. (Obviously dumb in retrospect).

Anyway, after they arrived and I took a look at the lines I looked at the truck and realized that the front brake hoses end in a steel line with a square end that connects to the caliper. however, the ORD lines end in a typical looking round end that the banjo bolt goes through.

Obviously I haven't checked yet, but does anyone know if I would be able to still just swap them out and that other fitting would fit properly?

Big thanks.

joshuak

They work for me.

I'd suggest using the new banjo bolt and copper washers they supply and also moving the wheels lock to lock before final torque to make sure there are no pinch points.

IMG_1981.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks