• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Orr Minnesota Christmas Parade ... Ho - Ho - Ho!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ernie, Rosie is pretty durned slick. I like it much better with the smaller tires too.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm confused. :shock: It looks like Santa is driving and riding in the back.
Have you considered installing a blinking red led in the dogs nose(on the hood)?

pa.rich

RE: second air filter on the driver side?

Sasquatch santa, that truck looked very appropriate for the Christmas parade! It looked awesome! So thats what Santa uses! Where is Mrs. Clause? If that was her in the blue coat, she needs a coat like yours. Anyways, nice show and looks great. Especially Rosie.

SasquatchSanta

RE: second air filter on the driver side?

Thanks for all the compliments!

Doghead Sez:

Have you considered installing a blinking red led in the dogs nose(on the hood)?
That's not a bad idea. Before I put the clearance lights on the top of the cab that lit up the hood that stupid dog used to fall off the end of the hood at night.

rockman sez:

Truck looks great, what is the second air cap with elbow on the drivers side?
The second air cap (mushroom) and elbow is nothing more than bling. With the twin stacks (which are functional) I felt a second, matching breather would look good. Having said this, the second pipe is a great gag item. I ordered a"Mister Fission" graphic for the mushroom. The mushroom slips off of the elbow pipe and the bottom of the elbow pipe is sealed. If you've seen the movie Back To The Future II you know the routine. When leaving McDonalds it really freaks out the kids when you toss a couple of paper cups, a french fry box and a Big Mack wrapper in the Mr Fission before starting the engine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks