• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint

emr

Very BIG question, u need to read alot...of past posts on paint, fast answer military uses a variety of paint companys to supply carc paint , that is used on vehicles, some of the gallon cans from uncle sam I have say ...ready to spray, others require a thinner,its a synthetic thinner they use I have some of that also, they also use a few colors of spray cans, like tan they call brown on the label of the latest cans i have seen and used, green , mostly the green is an Olive drab, and the red oxide primer they are fanous for using alot of, the cans are not carc, and are mostly for numbering trucks and the like, they have clear coat spray cans to go over the numbers and such, also flat yellow and an awesome blue, funny they send the blue here, but they have no use for it, What u are asking is, what do i paint my vehicle with I assume, U can buy the real carc, but most use the hobby paint suppliers like arvoe or gilespie, they are the biggys, I have found arvoe woodland green to be my favorite for the current color, I always say buy the paint the guy closest to U has for sale, u will always need it at the toughest times.....oh the hobby paints come in cans and gallons and gallons need to be thinned if spraying, sraight if brushing or rolling...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks