• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

painted my trailer

acon

i have very little time for projects with the little ones at home but this mild weather has allowed some nice "free time" at the fire station for my trailer.
still working on some of the paint and waiting for new reflectors to come in but this is the new look.

all rattle can.

i'd load the images but having computer brain farts

picked up 2 spares for $25 on cragslist, one was a dud with a crack in the tire from sitting flat for years and a leaking tube but the rim is in beautiful shape, the other was good, holds air and about 50% tread. painted it black as will the other wheels when I get back from long deserved long weekend away.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks