• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Panel light lens

retiredtoy

I have my M35A2 listed for sale in the classifieds. I have a SS member coming to check it out Sat. I had it advertised for a while in CraigsList for a $1000 more. One of the craigslist people didn't come to look at it when he said he would. He waited until I was in K.C. When I got home, I noticed that the dash panel light lens for the bright light indicator and the front end lock were missing. I really would like to find these and get them replaced. He also took the bulbs. I have found the bulbs but haven't found the lens covers anywhere including ebay. Please help if you can.
P.S. In my classified, I also mentioned that I had an extra winch and winterization kit. I have sold both of those. I'll try to figure out how to remove them from the ad.
Thanks in advance.