• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paper Deuce Manuals????

wsucougarx

I am very much in the digital age and have no problems with that. Sometimes I would like to have a paper manual to view while under the truck. Does anyone know of a source to purchase the paper manuals for the M35A2? Specifically I am looking for the engine specific ones (sorry dont have the TM #). I attempted to print it off on my printer and only got 100 pages out of like 1200 printed off before the ink ran out. I figured I' have to spend $100 work of ink cartridges and $15 in paper for one manual :cry: Not too cost effective. Thanks in advance

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm one that likes printed manuals myself. I talked to a local printer a while back about printing some. You can download the manuals for free from the government and send the cd to the printer. I don't remember the exact cost but it was quite a bit cheaper than the Portrayal Press if you ordered several copies. I couldn't find enough interest in them to print any but I'd get the ball rolling again if enough people wanted them. Best I remember the price really drops for over 20 copies but even goes lower the more you get.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks