• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade Pics

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:beer:

Great pics, thanks for posting!

M1075

jwaller said:
awesome. what kinda top speed and mpg do you get with the 911?
The answers are 1) not enough and 2) not enough. :lol: Max speed is listed in the manual as 45mph and a dash light comes on at 50mph. On the road, I usually keep it between the two and it runs strong and is easy to drive. I haven't checked the mpg, but it can't be much. Maybe 1-2 MPG, depending on the load?

jwaller

thanks for the answers. I have seen several 911's on GL and really would like one. seems the speed is about the same as my 818 and the mileage is prob worse but wow what a difference in appearance. you say dash light come on when you overspeed what is that? an rpm monitor? sorry but I don't know much abut these trucks and would like to learn.

M1075

I think the light is actually tied to the speed (50 MPH) but the manual does indicate the governor kicks in at 2100 RPM at full load. The TM also indicates the crusining range at 192,000# GCWR is 345 miles on 150 gallons, or 2.3 MPG. Bonus is the manual says the M911 can be towed with a medium towbar, because the curb weight is just under 40,000#. I think I would just use my big one! rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks