• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade season is close

ranchhopper

I have a couple saint patricks day parades to do for the local vets organizations so I remounted the train horn this week made a new stanchion for mounting it where the spare tire crane was. Had to go out to breakfast this morning and meet some friends so I fired it up in 12 degree temps this morning a couple flips of the switch on the ether injection and it was running I went with 1400X20s last month so the spare will be mounted in the back instead of behind the cab I have a big auxillary air tank for the horn mounted in the bed it will be relocated to where the spare used to be stowed. I just bought a jeep so the jeep will be towed behin the 923 to parades and unhooked and one of the vets will drive it looking forward to a fun and safe parade season this year.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks