• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parking Break Lever Broke

az199

Hi guys,
just bought m35a2, and have been driving it all over the place, today i stopped at the diesel station to fill her up, I start pulling up on the parking break lever, and to top rounded piece flies off, looks like the threaded portion snapped where the roll pin goes through it, my question is, is there anyway I can do a temp. fix to use it for now, and where can I find a replacement piece, been looking around and havnt found anything, any info would be great,
thanks, Andy

smoke

Andy
Try jcappeljr He is a member here. Lives over in Delta Pa. He may be able to help. You must have the duece I see going by from time to time on township rd. I live across from the muncipal building. Stop in sometime. I don't have anything but I'm working on it. Dan

az199

thanks dan I'll make sure to stop by some time, any idea's on a quick fix though, just want to get it going for now, and need to get it inspected soon.
thanks, andy

az199

thanks, dan, I was able to get a nut and some washer's onto what was left of the threaded piece and it seems to be working well, but i'll definitely need a new lever, the bolt kinda hurts pulling back on lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks