• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paron Mayfest in Paron, AR

ARYankee

The event is Paron Mayfest in Paron, AR on Saturday, May 8th. I am coordinating with the event staff and they can accommodate up to 10 vehicles to be there on display. This is a really great family event. They will have the Arkansas Game & Fish aquarium, rabbit show, pony rides, kids activities, face painting/tattoos, horseshoe tournament, fishing tournament, venders, music, and more. I was told that we can decorate our trucks and put up banners as well. I'm going to hand out info about this web site along with the club I started and the MVPA.

You all are more than welcomed to join us. If any one is worried about traveling a long distance there and home in one day, my wife and I are offering up the use of our house and yard if any one would like to stay the weekend to make it easier. We'll even do a cookout!!!! :)

I'm still gathering the exact time to be there so once I have that and any other info I'll post it. I think this is a really great opportunity to show the community what we are about plus it's a reason to show off our cool MVs and BS with each other :) If any one is interested let me know.

ARYankee

Here is an update:

We need to be there by 10 am and they would like us to stay until 4:30 or 5 pm. Of course there are several options for that day:

We can meet up at my house.
We can meet somewhere in Benton.
When/if we meet in Benton we could grab breakfast.

Just let me know what option works best.

ARYankee

*******************BUMP***********************

It's still ago. I have a couple of guys going. Is anyone else interested? You are more than welcomed to stay at my house for the weekend to make the travel easier. We can have a big bonfire, cook out, bs,.....whatever....

Let me know if you are interested.