• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

part# for coolant hose on intake?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's just 2 inch wrapped hose. NAPA or a truck dealer, Pete, KW, Frtlnr, etc will have it. Remove the bolt for the support bar that runs between the fan and block, tilt the radiator forward, use soap or something to lube the hose, and slide it on. that's the easiest hose on the engine.

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=9611&highlight=cooling+system

Just got done doing all the hoses, there's a picture of the bar and it's location.

WAIT, The hoses for the connections from the warer manifolds to the intake manifold? Those are 1 3/4 wrap hose. Same people should have it. If you can't find some, let me know, I have alot of it. Gotta pull the water manifolds off. Be careful not to break the bolts? Ask me how i know! See above post!

jwaller

Re: RE: part# for coolant hose on intake?

I remember reading that post. I hope not to break any bolts bc I know what a pita that is. thanks for the help. 1 3/4 it is.

what is the part num for the gaskets on the water manifold? I bet some of mine will tear when I try and remove them

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: part# for coolant hose on intake?

Yeah, they'll be as hard as a rock. I just went to look on the invoice from AVTE, and looks like Norm didn't charge me! Sorry, no number for ya. Memphis or Saturn will have them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks